Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 24

Part 24
The muscles in the side of her face flexed as a cunning thought forced a smile to shape her lips briefly so that Ram wouldn't notice. Heaving an overwhelmed sigh Priya sat up quickly in bed straightening her Saree. "Ram I think that I should go'This is not right!" She heard him suck in a mouthful of air in preparation for his protest speech against her decision to leave. In anticipation of his objection and awareness of the unfair advantage that he had on this playing field, Priya jerked out of bed as fast as possible. Clutching her purse in one hand she glanced over her shoulder at Ram who lay on the mattress with his face contorting in an array of confused emotions. She stealthily wrapped the single key to his car in her free hand whisking it off the night table when she knew he wasn't watching. "I'll give you a minute to get your jacket on and than grab your keys'I can't stay here for much longer Ram. I really need to leave'" Practically skipping away from the bed Priya stood gazing out at the beautifully lit city pretending to give him some time. "Now the fun begins." She thought to herself as she slipped his car key into her purse and continued looking innocently out at the city through the panel of glass. There wasn't much she was expecting from him at this point; just a tantrum that she would be more than happy to diffuse with her love. For the torture she endured from the withdrawal of his affection this served sufficient as her jealous payback. Her inner child held back giggles listening to his footsteps as she heard him approaching her from behind. She glanced over her shoulder when the scuffled thuds of his footsteps abruptly stopped and observed as he ran his hand over the smooth night table where his car key once laid. Silently acknowledging its absence Ram appeared nonchalant in his demeanor, crumbling Priya's well-planned scheme and forcing her to revise her strategy.
"Ram can you hurry up. It's 10pm and my papa'"
"Don't worry I will get you home one way or another." Ram interrupted, derailing her momentarily with confusion.
"I know but'" Before she could complete her thought let alone her sentence Ram took his phone out from his pocket, dialed a number and began talking. "Hello, Baldev come to my office now. You have to drop Priya off to her house. I would do it, but I can't find my keys so'Never mind' Just come! She needs to be home urgently." Sliding his phone back into his pant pocket Ram turned to face a flabbergasted Priya and said, "You will be free to go soon."
"You can't drop me home yourself?" she asked in a tone that was scorched with a mix of disappointment and hurt.
"I can't find my keys'" he replied in a bland tone'
"You're not even going to try and look for it. I mean' I am sure they're around here somewhere." Priya clutched her purse tighter trying desperately to decode his sudden lack of enthusiasm.
"It doesn't matter'You wanted to go home'So what difference does it make if I drop you home or my driver does? And anyways I know that spending time with your family is more important to you than spending time with me." Ram delivered the final blow unaware that he was about to unravel an avalanche of anger.
"Ram where are you taking this conversation? How can you even say that I don't want to spend time with you?" Matching the force in her voice, she launched her purse at the ground and walked up to Ram angrily with faint tears glistening in her eyes.
"What else is all this? You're here with me in this beautiful room and all you can think about is going home? But don't worry if you leave tonight it won't hurt as much because it wouldn't be the first time that somebody I love ditches me. I am used to the feeling of rejection." Ram egged her further, unable to pinpoint the start of her waterfalls in the dimly lit room.
"Ram ENOUGH!!" she exploded as her plan grandly backfired. It was only than that he was able to put two and two together, noting the lack of composure in her voice and the faint glisten in her eyes that at this point flooded her pupils enough to form tears that leaked down her cheeks.
"Priya you're crying'I was jus'" he took a giant step towards her aiming to wipe her tears as he explained himself. But unfortunately she had reached a breaking point, snapping at him while taking a momentous step backwards.
"No Ram you've said enough!! You know what your problem is? Unless things aren't spelled out in large, bold letters for you, you just don't get the message. When I asked you to hold me, doesn't that imply that I want to stay with you? When I matched you kiss for kiss, doesn't that imply that I love you? You can't see through my actions that I DON'T want to go home?" Priya spoke with tear swells rolling off the edge of her face. Ram took steps towards Priya more purposely since she took equivalent steps back. "Don't touch me Ram' I don't love you as much as my family right? Only you love me and all I do is reject you right?" They continued their enticing dance, his steps were forward and hers were backwards until she was stuck in between the glass panel and Ram. Noticing that she was trapped, Ram further encaged her by placing his palms flat on the panel on either side of her. "What are you doing? Let me go' You probably have a lot of work to do in your office right? Than go! I will manage my own ride home." Ram just gazed at her through squinted eyes. The shine of her tears pierced his sight and he realized how much it bugged him to see it being wasted. But she continued to cry as she spewed enraged sentences that were clearly coated in her pain. "I was the stupid one to even imagine to play around with you knowing very well how you are' Kharoosh!" Staring at her lips Ram watched it move in a constant ramble. With one hand still planted firmly on the glass panel he snaked his other arm securely around her waist. She gulped and glared nervously at him staring hungrily at her luscious lips becoming aware that he planned to silence her with his subtle actions. Parting his lips a crack he leaned in for the kiss, imprinting his smooches along the length of her lush unsuspecting heated flesh. Putting a much-needed rest to her verbal mess Ram continued his soft, moist venture from one end of her unresponsive lips to another. The quiver in the muscles of his focus let him in on her unspoken confession of desire that her ego was on a mission to rivet. Normally she would have done something in response to his passion but instead she stood stiffly with her hands fisted loosely on either side of her. Unimpressed with the reaction she gave him for his dedication, Ram's lips went on strike mere inches away from her mouth as he rested his forehead against hers looking into her reluctant eyes. "So you're not going to kiss me back?" He asked in a hush whisper and she replied in the same, "Maybe it's because I don't love you'" Ram scoffed listening to her stubborn front and said, "What if I make you kiss me and prove that you do love me immensely?"
"No one needs proof of my love but you' And besides, you can't make me kiss you'I won't unless I want to'"
"And what if I am able to'make you kiss me back?" he smooched the tip of her nose moving his fingers through her hair so that the base of her head rested in his hands, leaving his thumbs to caress and dry her cheeks. The sensation was electrifyingly hot but strangely she shivered as Goosebumps decorated her skin unevenly like a mosaic.
" There is no question. You won't be able to make me'" She remained adamant ignoring the flutter of butterflies in her stomach set off by his irregular smooches on every aspect of her face. The trail of kisses along her cheeks lead him up to her left ear where Ram remained stagnant, whispering between nibbles and nuzzles.
"If'No'Not If' When'I make you kiss me back than I want you to tell me why you hid the car key in your purse and insisted that I drop you home'" Ram froze letting the reality of the situation fully sink into her mind before he moved away from her ear and looked at her with a wide grin on his face. "You knew all along'" she hit him gently on his arms and pouted, crossing her arms across her chest. "Ouch! Okay'Okay' Sorry! But you owe me an apology as well'Or atleast an explanation for why you were teasing me?"
"I am not going to tell you anything'" Priya said'
"Why? That's not fair?" Ram insisted'
"Because'" she started off speaking in a matter of a fact tone that quickly transformed into giggles as she ran past him while he was fully engaged in her possible justification' "You didn't make me kiss you back!"
"Priya!" He stated, turning around sharply to grab her. But by the time he extended his arm to reach her she was at the other end of the room, laughing at his failed attempt.
"Nice try Ram!" She stated in a loud voice.
"Priya, wait until I get my hands on you." Ram threatened with a mischievous grin on his face as he ran in her direction. She took shelter on one side of the bed jerking from left to right trying to throw him off his course and leave him guessing as to which direction she was headed.
"Baas, Baas' Save your empty threats for someone else. You have to catch me first."
"Acha! Empty threats? We'll just see about that. And sweetheart eventually I will catch you, you're trapped in this room. Sooner or later you'll run into my arms'"
"Yeah right! You wish'" That was ample encouragement for a competitive soul like Ram. Without thinking a thought more, Ram hopped onto the mattress and leaped over to the other side of the bed leaving Priya at a loss for words, gaping at his unpredictable versatility. The perplexity of the situation left her partly paralyzed with a faint sensation of fear surging up her spine. Intimidatingly, Ram took slow torturous steps towards her almost as if he had purposely put her under his spell and was thus aware of her inability to escape. The glint of desire in his eyes was evident as his gaze slowly traced the outline of her body pleasuring her without a single touch. Despite being fully clothed Priya felt like she was standing bare butt in front of him.
"R-ram what are you doing?" She managed to stutter out a question, her feet still glued to the floor. Ram remained mum and simply cradled Priya's left hand in his. Scrunching her fingers into a fist he gently brought her hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss before bringing it down in between them. "Something that I have waited a long time to do." Ram brushed his lips against her cheeks as he spoke in a seductive hushed tone.
"What's that?" Priya asked tilting her head instinctively to feel a greater depth of touch from his soft lips on her neck. She dreaded asking that question when she realized the answer required him to back off of her. Ram smooched the base of her neck lightly almost as if he was being careful not to shatter her and than he stepped back meeting her flustered gaze. "Close your eyes.." He ordered with a grin on his face. "Why? What.."
"Shush'No questions'just close your eyes!" She did as instructed with curiosity highlighted in the dimples of her scrunched forehead. The temptation to peek reached its threshold but as she was about to slyly catch a glimpse of his mysterious endeavor Ram spoke, "Priya don't you dare look. I mean it'"
Disappointingly she shook her arms limply at her sides and fussed, "Ram c'mon the suspense is killing me." He slowly uncovered her mangalsutra that he had safe kept in his inner jacket pocket and encased it securely in his closed fist. "Uff! You're so impatient! Just wait Priya!"
"Ram.." She whined with her eyes closed and was immediately silenced when she felt something cold and firm encircling her neck. Ram saw her eyelashes flutter in wonder of the sensation. "Don't open your eyes Priya'" He warned before he proceeded to close the clamp at the end of the mangalsutra.
"Darling'" The immediate surge of pinkish shade in Priya's cheeks alarmed Ram that she liked his lovely nickname for her. Impressed with the caliber of his choice of words and its effects on Priya, Ram continued placing a kiss on her ear as he whispered and stood back a tad bit to fully soak in her overwhelmed expression. "Open your eyes."
But to his surprise she wasn't as amazed as he had prematurely anticipated. Priya caressed her mangalsutra, an action that immediately brought tears to her eyes. "Thank you Ram. You kept what was mine safe while I was gone."
"No Priya. It kept me safe to say the least, while you were gone. I missed you dearly in the past three months. You left me at the pinnacle of my realization that I could not live without you. That day when Ashwin and the Stevenson brothers attacked me, this mangalsutra kept me alive. It gave me the false hope that I needed while I lay on the ground with the rain pouring over me, it felt like you were sitting beside me, holding my hand. If I could ever sleep at night without you it was because I had this mangalsutra clasped in my hand pretending that you had never left me. I would carry this everywhere with me and speak to you with it in my hand when your absence was beyond suffocation. Maybe one day it will tell you tales of my loneliness and our coping mechanism together."
"It has already spoken to me Ram." Priya cupped Ram's face gently pulling it closer to hers until their foreheads rested against one another. As Ram snaked his arms around Priya's waist, Priya wrapped her arms around his neck running her fingers through the lush hair on the back of his head. "Ram it's telling me how much you love me and complaining about how stupid I was to ever leave you. It's screaming how much I hurt you intentionally. And all I can say back to it and to you is that I am sorry'"
"Shush' Enough darling. Just promise me that you will never leave me again. Promise me that every night for the rest of our lives we will spend taking turns sleeping in each other's arms. And if you do plan on leaving me than promise me that you will kill me first."
"Ram?" She backed her forehead off of his and stared hurtfully in his teary eyes.
"No Priya I am serious. Kill me once so that I don't have to die a thousand deaths each day without you. I can't and even if I could, I refuse to live without you by my side." Ram pulled her without any resistance into his arms hugging her possessively. "I love you Priya' I love you so much!" His palm cradled the back of her head feeling it move as she nestled her cheeks further into his chest. "I love you Ram'I am so sorry'" Gripping her gently by her shoulders Ram broke the passionate seal of their bodies. She looked up at him with her soaked teary and confused eyes that had a desire to be close to him clearly articulated in its gaze.
"No more crying Priya." He rolled his thumbs loosely across her cheeks wiping the moist mess that her eyes washed up on her face. "As long as I am with you, I will never give you a reason to cry." Priya caressed the back of his hands that rested comfortingly on her cheeks before she slid it down to either side of her waist. Taking a mini step forward, she placed her palms on his chest for support as she propped herself up on her tippy toes and kissed him on his forehead. Than she nuzzled her way down the bridge of his nose making sure to kiss the tip and than the space in between his nose and upper lip. While she hovered over his parted lips staring into the aroused background of his slightly pink and watery lazy eyes she whispered. "I love you Ram. I love you so much. Make me yours in every sense of the word and never let me go." Feeling Ram gently nudge her closer, she felt his palms travel up the smooth exposed skin on her back before slowly making its way down to her buttocks where Ram spanned each cheek with his long fingers. 

The muscles in the side of her face flexed as a cunning thought forced a smile to shape her lips briefly so that Ram wouldn’t notice. Heaving an overwhelmed sigh Priya sat up quickly in bed straightening her Saree. “Ram I think that I should go…This is not right!” She heard him suck in a mouthful of air in preparation for his protest speech against her decision to leave. In anticipation of his objection and awareness of the unfair advantage that he had on this playing field, Priya jerked out of bed as fast as possible. Clutching her purse in one hand she glanced over her shoulder at Ram who lay on the mattress with his face contorting in an array of confused emotions. She stealthily wrapped the single key to his car in her free hand whisking it off the night table when she knew he wasn’t watching. “I’ll give you a minute to get your jacket on and than grab your keys…I can’t stay here for much longer Ram. I really need to leave…” Practically skipping away from the bed Priya stood gazing out at the beautifully lit city pretending to give him some time. “Now the fun begins.” She thought to herself as she slipped his car key into her purse and continued looking innocently out at the city through the panel of glass. There wasn’t much she was expecting from him at this point; just a tantrum that she would be more than happy to diffuse with her love. For the torture she endured from the withdrawal of his affection this served sufficient as her jealous payback. Her inner child held back giggles listening to his footsteps as she heard him approaching her from behind. She glanced over her shoulder when the scuffled thuds of his footsteps abruptly stopped and observed as he ran his hand over the smooth night table where his car key once laid. Silently acknowledging its absence Ram appeared nonchalant in his demeanor, crumbling Priya’s well-planned scheme and forcing her to revise her strategy.
“Ram can you hurry up. It’s 10pm and my papa…”
“Don’t worry I will get you home one way or another.” Ram interrupted, derailing her momentarily with confusion.
“I know but…” Before she could complete her thought let alone her sentence Ram took his phone out from his pocket, dialed a number and began talking. “Hello, Baldev come to my office now. You have to drop Priya off to her house. I would do it, but I can’t find my keys so…Never mind… Just come! She needs to be home urgently.” Sliding his phone back into his pant pocket Ram turned to face a flabbergasted Priya and said, “You will be free to go soon.”
“You can’t drop me home yourself?” she asked in a tone that was scorched with a mix of disappointment and hurt.
“I can’t find my keys…” he replied in a bland tone…
“You’re not even going to try and look for it. I mean… I am sure they’re around here somewhere.” Priya clutched her purse tighter trying desperately to decode his sudden lack of enthusiasm.
“It doesn’t matter…You wanted to go home…So what difference does it make if I drop you home or my driver does? And anyways I know that spending time with your family is more important to you than spending time with me.” Ram delivered the final blow unaware that he was about to unravel an avalanche of anger.
“Ram where are you taking this conversation? How can you even say that I don’t want to spend time with you?” Matching the force in her voice, she launched her purse at the ground and walked up to Ram angrily with faint tears glistening in her eyes.
“What else is all this? You’re here with me in this beautiful room and all you can think about is going home? But don’t worry if you leave tonight it won’t hurt as much because it wouldn’t be the first time that somebody I love ditches me. I am used to the feeling of rejection.” Ram egged her further, unable to pinpoint the start of her waterfalls in the dimly lit room.
“Ram ENOUGH!!” she exploded as her plan grandly backfired. It was only than that he was able to put two and two together, noting the lack of composure in her voice and the faint glisten in her eyes that at this point flooded her pupils enough to form tears that leaked down her cheeks.
“Priya you’re crying…I was jus…” he took a giant step towards her aiming to wipe her tears as he explained himself. But unfortunately she had reached a breaking point, snapping at him while taking a momentous step backwards.
“No Ram you’ve said enough!! You know what your problem is? Unless things aren’t spelled out in large, bold letters for you, you just don’t get the message. When I asked you to hold me, doesn’t that imply that I want to stay with you? When I matched you kiss for kiss, doesn’t that imply that I love you? You can’t see through my actions that I DON’T want to go home?” Priya spoke with tear swells rolling off the edge of her face. Ram took steps towards Priya more purposely since she took equivalent steps back. “Don’t touch me Ram… I don’t love you as much as my family right? Only you love me and all I do is reject you right?” They continued their enticing dance, his steps were forward and hers were backwards until she was stuck in between the glass panel and Ram. Noticing that she was trapped, Ram further encaged her by placing his palms flat on the panel on either side of her. “What are you doing? Let me go… You probably have a lot of work to do in your office right? Than go! I will manage my own ride home.” Ram just gazed at her through squinted eyes. The shine of her tears pierced his sight and he realized how much it bugged him to see it being wasted. But she continued to cry as she spewed enraged sentences that were clearly coated in her pain. “I was the stupid one to even imagine to play around with you knowing very well how you are… Kharoosh!” Staring at her lips Ram watched it move in a constant ramble. With one hand still planted firmly on the glass panel he snaked his other arm securely around her waist. She gulped and glared nervously at him staring hungrily at her luscious lips becoming aware that he planned to silence her with his subtle actions. Parting his lips a crack he leaned in for the kiss, imprinting his smooches along the length of her lush unsuspecting heated flesh. Putting a much-needed rest to her verbal mess Ram continued his soft, moist venture from one end of her unresponsive lips to another. The quiver in the muscles of his focus let him in on her unspoken confession of desire that her ego was on a mission to rivet. Normally she would have done something in response to his passion but instead she stood stiffly with her hands fisted loosely on either side of her. Unimpressed with the reaction she gave him for his dedication, Ram’s lips went on strike mere inches away from her mouth as he rested his forehead against hers looking into her reluctant eyes. “So you’re not going to kiss me back?” He asked in a hush whisper and she replied in the same, “Maybe it’s because I don’t love you…” Ram scoffed listening to her stubborn front and said, “What if I make you kiss me and prove that you do love me immensely?”
“No one needs proof of my love but you… And besides, you can’t make me kiss you…I won’t unless I want to…”
“And what if I am able to…make you kiss me back?” he smooched the tip of her nose moving his fingers through her hair so that the base of her head rested in his hands, leaving his thumbs to caress and dry her cheeks. The sensation was electrifyingly hot but strangely she shivered as Goosebumps decorated her skin unevenly like a mosaic.
“ There is no question. You won’t be able to make me…” She remained adamant ignoring the flutter of butterflies in her stomach set off by his irregular smooches on every aspect of her face. The trail of kisses along her cheeks lead him up to her left ear where Ram remained stagnant, whispering between nibbles and nuzzles.
“If…No…Not If… When…I make you kiss me back than I want you to tell me why you hid the car key in your purse and insisted that I drop you home…” Ram froze letting the reality of the situation fully sink into her mind before he moved away from her ear and looked at her with a wide grin on his face. “You knew all along…” she hit him gently on his arms and pouted, crossing her arms across her chest. “Ouch! Okay…Okay… Sorry! But you owe me an apology as well…Or atleast an explanation for why you were teasing me?”
“I am not going to tell you anything…” Priya said…
“Why? That’s not fair?” Ram insisted…
“Because…” she started off speaking in a matter of a fact tone that quickly transformed into giggles as she ran past him while he was fully engaged in her possible justification… “You didn’t make me kiss you back!”
“Priya!” He stated, turning around sharply to grab her. But by the time he extended his arm to reach her she was at the other end of the room, laughing at his failed attempt.
“Nice try Ram!” She stated in a loud voice.
“Priya, wait until I get my hands on you.” Ram threatened with a mischievous grin on his face as he ran in her direction. She took shelter on one side of the bed jerking from left to right trying to throw him off his course and leave him guessing as to which direction she was headed.
“Baas, Baas… Save your empty threats for someone else. You have to catch me first.”
“Acha! Empty threats? We’ll just see about that. And sweetheart eventually I will catch you, you’re trapped in this room. Sooner or later you’ll run into my arms…”
“Yeah right! You wish…” That was ample encouragement for a competitive soul like Ram. Without thinking a thought more, Ram hopped onto the mattress and leaped over to the other side of the bed leaving Priya at a loss for words, gaping at his unpredictable versatility. The perplexity of the situation left her partly paralyzed with a faint sensation of fear surging up her spine. Intimidatingly, Ram took slow torturous steps towards her almost as if he had purposely put her under his spell and was thus aware of her inability to escape. The glint of desire in his eyes was evident as his gaze slowly traced the outline of her body pleasuring her without a single touch. Despite being fully clothed Priya felt like she was standing bare butt in front of him.
“R-ram what are you doing?” She managed to stutter out a question, her feet still glued to the floor. Ram remained mum and simply cradled Priya’s left hand in his. Scrunching her fingers into a fist he gently brought her hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss before bringing it down in between them. “Something that I have waited a long time to do.” Ram brushed his lips against her cheeks as he spoke in a seductive hushed tone.
“What’s that?” Priya asked tilting her head instinctively to feel a greater depth of touch from his soft lips on her neck. She dreaded asking that question when she realized the answer required him to back off of her. Ram smooched the base of her neck lightly almost as if he was being careful not to shatter her and than he stepped back meeting her flustered gaze. “Close your eyes..” He ordered with a grin on his face. “Why? What..”
“Shush…No questions…just close your eyes!” She did as instructed with curiosity highlighted in the dimples of her scrunched forehead. The temptation to peek reached its threshold but as she was about to slyly catch a glimpse of his mysterious endeavor Ram spoke, “Priya don’t you dare look. I mean it…”
Disappointingly she shook her arms limply at her sides and fussed, “Ram c’mon the suspense is killing me.” He slowly uncovered her mangalsutra that he had safe kept in his inner jacket pocket and encased it securely in his closed fist. “Uff! You’re so impatient! Just wait Priya!”
“Ram..” She whined with her eyes closed and was immediately silenced when she felt something cold and firm encircling her neck. Ram saw her eyelashes flutter in wonder of the sensation. “Don’t open your eyes Priya…” He warned before he proceeded to close the clamp at the end of the mangalsutra.
“Darling…” The immediate surge of pinkish shade in Priya’s cheeks alarmed Ram that she liked his lovely nickname for her. Impressed with the caliber of his choice of words and its effects on Priya, Ram continued placing a kiss on her ear as he whispered and stood back a tad bit to fully soak in her overwhelmed expression. “Open your eyes.”
But to his surprise she wasn’t as amazed as he had prematurely anticipated. Priya caressed her mangalsutra, an action that immediately brought tears to her eyes. “Thank you Ram. You kept what was mine safe while I was gone.”
“No Priya. It kept me safe to say the least, while you were gone. I missed you dearly in the past three months. You left me at the pinnacle of my realization that I could not live without you. That day when Ashwin and the Stevenson brothers attacked me, this mangalsutra kept me alive. It gave me the false hope that I needed while I lay on the ground with the rain pouring over me, it felt like you were sitting beside me, holding my hand. If I could ever sleep at night without you it was because I had this mangalsutra clasped in my hand pretending that you had never left me. I would carry this everywhere with me and speak to you with it in my hand when your absence was beyond suffocation. Maybe one day it will tell you tales of my loneliness and our coping mechanism together.”
“It has already spoken to me Ram.” Priya cupped Ram’s face gently pulling it closer to hers until their foreheads rested against one another. As Ram snaked his arms around Priya’s waist, Priya wrapped her arms around his neck running her fingers through the lush hair on the back of his head. “Ram it’s telling me how much you love me and complaining about how stupid I was to ever leave you. It’s screaming how much I hurt you intentionally. And all I can say back to it and to you is that I am sorry…”
“Shush… Enough darling. Just promise me that you will never leave me again. Promise me that every night for the rest of our lives we will spend taking turns sleeping in each other’s arms. And if you do plan on leaving me than promise me that you will kill me first.”
“Ram?” She backed her forehead off of his and stared hurtfully in his teary eyes.
“No Priya I am serious. Kill me once so that I don’t have to die a thousand deaths each day without you. I can’t and even if I could, I refuse to live without you by my side.” Ram pulled her without any resistance into his arms hugging her possessively. “I love you Priya… I love you so much!” His palm cradled the back of her head feeling it move as she nestled her cheeks further into his chest. “I love you Ram…I am so sorry…” Gripping her gently by her shoulders Ram broke the passionate seal of their bodies. She looked up at him with her soaked teary and confused eyes that had a desire to be close to him clearly articulated in its gaze.
“No more crying Priya.” He rolled his thumbs loosely across her cheeks wiping the moist mess that her eyes washed up on her face. “As long as I am with you, I will never give you a reason to cry.” Priya caressed the back of his hands that rested comfortingly on her cheeks before she slid it down to either side of her waist. Taking a mini step forward, she placed her palms on his chest for support as she propped herself up on her tippy toes and kissed him on his forehead. Than she nuzzled her way down the bridge of his nose making sure to kiss the tip and than the space in between his nose and upper lip. While she hovered over his parted lips staring into the aroused background of his slightly pink and watery lazy eyes she whispered. “I love you Ram. I love you so much. Make me yours in every sense of the word and never let me go.” Feeling Ram gently nudge her closer, she felt his palms travel up the smooth exposed skin on her back before slowly making its way down to her buttocks where Ram spanned each cheek with his long fingers. They met eye for eye up until that point when Priya had to release some of the pressure in the pit of her abdomen with a soft moan, tilting her head on an angle a smidgen with her eyelids wrinkled tightly shut. Watching her, Ram confessed in a seductive voice, “That’s all I wanted to do for so long. Each time I see you it’s like you get sexier and I grow painfully hard.” Priya felt the build up of a urinating sensation that wasn’t quite like she had to use the bathroom but more like a pleasurable pressure in need of a release. Each time he intermittently squeezed her buttocks the momentum caused a pleasant clash between his hard on and her lower abdomen. It did no favour to the turmoil brewing in that area already and it was fair to say that it made it worse, strangely in a better way. Her mind kick-started into action blowing off fumes of shyness while he continued to fondle her, making his way slowly down south taking the path provided by her crack. But instead of protesting she went along with it taking a chance at love with a person that she has complete faith in. Instead she quickly grabbed his face with both hands on either cheek and kissed his lips noting a pause in his catastrophic stirring actions elsewhere. Ram’s hand purposely took a slow sensuous route up her back being sure to touch every portion of her exposed skin before it reached the back of her head. He wrapped her long, lush, curly hair around his wrist up to her scalp to support it while his other hand grabbed her chin forcing her to look up at him. “Unbutton my shirt”, he commanded before he came crashing down on her warm lips from a fresh, more aggressive angle. She undid one button he sucked her lips roughly. She undid the second button he tugged her hair gently. She whimpered out a moan from the back of her throat as she felt her way down to his third button barely able to focus while he guided her lips apart and than together in unison with his own. Each button she undid exposed her to a new erotic feeling in her mouth almost as if he had planned to please her in this way. She never remembered a time when Ram had kissed her with his tongue exploring her mouth like he was doing in that moment. Being the quick learner that she was, Priya began matching him kiss for kiss, tongue for tongue. By the time the 7th and last button was undone, she tried to tug it off his body but met resistance at his waist level. While their passionate lip lock continued with all the fireworks exploding inside them, Priya unfastened Ram’s belt, followed by his pant button and lastly his zipper. Ram was shocked to say the least, he never expected Priya to be wild while she was sober but the fact that she was showed him that she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. Priya pulled out the ends of his shirt, which was neatly tucked in his pants and shrugged it with her palms off his shoulders. Letting go of her hair and her chin Ram helped her in her aim taking his jacket and shirt off of his one arm and than shaking it off of the other while maintaining his sucking and tugging motion on her lips. If it were up to them they would refuse to budge but promises of a more powerful pleasure swayed their decision. Ram pecked her lips three times before he backed off, bent over and carried her effortlessly in his arms to the bed. Laying her flat on the mattress he saw her bite her lip as she blushed reading his intentions. Ram kicked off his pants with ease and Priya shied off on her side like she wanted to keep his size a surprise only to be measured in sensations while he was buried inside. Unknowing to Priya, this was just the position Ram initially had in mind for her. With his boxers intact Ram crept into bed kissing down Priya’s arms and than joining his hand with hers while she was still on her side. Scooping her hair so that the back of her neck was exposed, Ram kissed her nape and nuzzled down to the hook on her blouse. Priya took shallow breaths in through her mouth trying to relieve her breathlessness as she twitched and fidgeted under his touch. Her struggle was arousing for Ram who carried on painfully slow, tracing his fingers along the horizontal strap that lead to her hook and with one hand he unfastened it. He kissed where the hook was once secured while gently brushing it off her shoulder that was elevated. Now he wanted her on her back so that he could take the blouse off of her. But she knew his next move and was too nervous to be exposed in front of him. Ram cajoled her with sweet whispers in her ear while he slowly nudged her shoulder down so she would be on her back. “Priya… this saree looks great on you. But you look sexy without it also. This husbands eyes crave to see his wife in all her glory. Please darling don’t snatch me of my rights… tonight I don’t want any restrictions.”
Priya, who by now was lying on her back, slowly moved her arms down to her side, uncovering her chest to his view. Ram removed her blouse and remained starstruck at the sight of her voluptuous breasts. She noticed him gulp as he devoured the sight in front of him with his mouth shaped in awe. Priya felt like a fire was lit underneath her cheekbones roasting it pink. She closed her eyes and drove the back of her head into the pillow as Ram began circling his palms on her smooth, sensitive and full pair of breasts, kissing it occasionally while working his way down to her erect nipples. He had dreamt of this moment uncountable times. But reality was by far way more surreal than anything he could have ever imagined. No matter how hard he tried to recall her moaning his name during their unintentional encounter, his memory could not replicate the same harmonious acoustic. “Raam…” She let out a breathy moan when Ram wrapped his mouth around her areola feeding off of her like he was starved for days. His heart grinned at the sound of her whimper but the only time he backed off one breast was to move to another. “Please… Ram…” She pleaded incompletely, unsure of what she wanted. Priya squirmed underneath Ram, fisting his hair while he licked and sucked moving his head from side to side on her breast. All she could do was moan out of mercy. The pleasure from his actions was paramount as evidenced by the dribble of fluid on her panty. But she had no control over the discharge and thus feared she might explode. Placing a kiss on each breast precisely in the same position above her moistened nipples Ram began working his way down further. Just when Priya started smoothing the hitch in her breath, Ram began smooching a trail vertically along her abdomen practically inducing a seizure in her heart. She swallowed a mouthful of air grimacing as her intimate asset erratically tightened and released. It was than that it struck her how odd the pleasure of love was because it had a risky side to it that was painfully alluring and ultimately most fulfilling. Ram’s touches along Priya’s waist created the same sugary essence. Untying the knot of her petticoat Ram shimmed the remnants of her saree that draped her body until all she had on was her white lingerie panty that hugged her nicely around her waist and thighs. The added seduction was in the realization that she laid naked and vulnerable in front of his scouring eyes. She watched as he let her saree slip through his fingers, loosely like quick sand, landing presumably on the ground. Ram took Priya’s left leg in his hand and kissed the bottom of her foot making her toes curl inwards. She moaned deeply while he did the same to her right foot sending chills up her spine. Smiling at her expression of pleasure he began crisscrossing kisses up her legs intertwining his fingers with hers to cease her protests. When he reached the white lingerie panty he hovered over her intimate region looking at his flustered wife and wondering how she would react to his lips on her most cherished parts. But he had to do it. He had come too far in his expedition and he knew that if he had turned back now his mind would be consumed with regret and wonder. The feeling of explosion, inside of her finally erupted when he placed a kiss on her heated mound over her panty. She wanted to yank his head off that area but he had her hands trapped in his grip. The volume of her moans escalated with the sensation of his smooches nearing her vaginal entrance; it was so orgasmically earth shattering that for a moment she was drunk on that high until she was brought back to reality by sensation of his teeth grazing her flesh. He had initially tugged her panty off with the fleece trapped strategically in between his teeth but than the remainder of the way down her legs, warranted the use of his hands for efficiency. Priya, who was exhausted from experiencing a plethora of sensations that were new to her, began begging out of breath. “Please Ram… I can’t take any more. The wait is killing me. Baby, please make me yours.” Ram let out a breathy chuckle watching her in a state of sheer desperation. He wedged himself in between her legs and she willingly made room for him. With his rock hard manhood still sheathed in his boxers he leaned into Priya’s sensitive and throbbing folds triggering her neck to arch while she gasped for air. Greedily kissing the curve of her exposed neck Ram whispered, “What’s the hurry? You made me wait nearly 10 months for this moment and now you’re rushing me? No way! I want to taste you all over before we do anything.” Ram rested his elbows on the bed encasing her within the parameters of his body, looking intoxicatingly in her eyes.
“Ram I have waited for this moment for a long time also. Are you going to punish me?”
Pecking her lips he stated softly, “punish? How could I ever punish you my love?”
Following her instincts was all she could do because her mind was useless in a state of stupor, drugged beyond logical reasoning. Her hands glided down his sides making a sharp turn in towards his core, fondling his diamond hard manhood with her palms. Now both lovers were suspended in a galaxy of desire, too high up for the mind to function on any level. In a way it was perfect because the mind had no business anyways in the discussion between the hearts! He groaned against the side of her neck sucking her soft skin deeply enough to leave his mark. She silently screamed distinguishing the burning sensation where he had left a hickey. As payback she stroked his manhood harder, creeping her fingers into his boxers and feeling the length of his 7-inch cylindrical driver. Ram groaned and stated between breaths. “Mrs. Kapoor…You are getting very naughty…”
“No Mr. Kapoor…You are just rubbing off on me…” He felt her lips curve into a smile against his neck as she continued tugging, re-measuring his well-endowed asset and wondering how he would fit. By now Ram was oozing a bit of pre-cum, he knew he had to get inside of her and fast. With his boxers still on halfway down his buttocks he grabbed both Priya’s wrist with one hand swinging it up above her head. Ram guided his manhood to the entrance of her intimate fields and with one thrust and no warning he nose-dived into her. “Ahh Ram…” She screamed out a moan and remained frozen underneath him. Letting go of her wrists, Ram hugged Priya tightly and whispered. “Oh gosh baby, you are so tight.” Priya wrapped her arms around his neck and whimpered out short moans while he slowly moved out of her and than slammed back in. Each slow thrust created allowance for more of Ram’s manhood to park fully inside her. She had two orgasms during this adjustment period marked by the slow sensuous connection. On his way in, his manhood touched the sensitive portions of her insides and than again on his way out but from a different angle. The pace in his penetrations was yet to pick up but her legs were already shivering and her moans were uncontainable. Ram stilled inside of her and began caressing her face speaking between kisses. “I hope I am not hurting you. We can stop if you want.” “No…Don’t stop…The pain is gone. Now it’s only pleasure.” Her lips brushed against his as she whispered, truly beginning to feel the effects of his ecstasy. “I love you Priya…” Ram hissed as he withdrew his manhood entering it simultaneously with his tongue that gyrated gleefully in her mouth. Kneeing off his boxers Ram rested the weight of his core against hers and began with small and slow jerks of his hips. She moaned in his mouth breathing sporadically out of exhaustion. He pumped into her fast and hard every so often, never neglecting her lips, neck, jaw line and breasts. Priya had entered another world full of magic and bliss that he had held her hand into, making the journey all the more special. She kissed his cheeks, his lips and ears while he continued working her towards a myriad of orgasms. Priya was impressed with his stamina, refusing to cum he would pound her hard and than slow down only to catch a breath and relentlessly drive into her again. Her moans were rich with variety, increasing as he did and mellowing out when he slowed down. Priya’s “ahh Ram’s” were elongated mingled with “mmmm’s” and his groans. Ram penetrated deeply making her body jerk with momentum underneath him like he was trying to drive a point home. And his message was clear he had a load of passion to unleash in her that had built up for nearly a year. Priya had an arm around his neck with her hand running through his hair while her other hand rested on his buttocks, with her nails nipping lightly at his flesh as her signal for him to slow down. Nearing what seemed like her millionth orgasm, each one better than the last, she scratched up the length of his back but he refused to stop, maintaining his full throttle penetrations into her with his chest gliding slickly against hers. She half moaned, half screamed, her insides melting around him forcing him to forfeit. Ram collapsed on his side pulling her left leg over his hip slowing down the pace of his penetrations but thrusting roughly with each jerk of his hips. She felt him shoot up inside of her, climaxing while squeezing her breasts and kissing her lips frantically. Her moans of pleasure marinated with his relieved groans creating the perfect concoction that both lovers relished in in the aftershocks of a wild encounter. Nibbling her bottom lip Ram sluggishly pulled his manhood out from the depths of her soaking valley, caressing her thigh on the leg that was elevated on his hip. They both lay on their sides staring lovingly at each other and occasionally trading kisses.
“Mr. Kapoor, you’re quite the lover.” Priya stated once she had caught enough of her breath to speak.
“I can’t help it Mrs. Kapoor. You’re quite the admiration.” Priya blushed and looked down as her cheeks reddened. Hooking her chin with his index finger Ram reconnected their gaze kissing her in between her eyebrows and whispering. “Stop blushing…It’s turning me on…”
“Again?” she asked, with a surprised expression splashed across her face. “No Ram…I have to get cleaned up…you have already made a hot mess out of me…” She tried to change the topic and move out of bed but he held her closer.
“But I like you in this condition. Especially your hair when it’s messed up like this…” His sulky tone became naughty as he ran his fingers through her messy hair.
“Baas Baas don’t flatter me any further… I know exactly where this is going…” She blushed as she spoke trying to brush him aside, unsuccessfully.
“Madam ji! I am not just saying that…Have you seen yourself lately? You are the epitome of perfection and so my words are merely a reflection of your natural beauty.” Leaning forward in bed he smooched her forehead and watched her blush profusely, refusing to meet his gaze. “So should we go where we were headed with all this flattery?” He bit his tongue and grinned in anticipation for her reaction. When the realization of his words suddenly struck her she hit him lightly on his chest and whined, “Rammm… You are so naughty…I never thought you would be like this…”
“Ah excuse me… This is not how I always was…Since you came into my life it’s like I’ve been turned on forever.” Ram wrapped his arm around her waist, securing her up against his body once more.
“But seriously Priya, I love you…”
“I love you too Ram…”
They cuddled closely, caressing one another as they planned an uncertain future together. Amidst their sweet talks and dreams Ram’s phone sounded from his pants that lay rejected somewhere on the ground. The first time it rang they both ignored its call and it stopped within seconds. But than it rang again and this time Priya’s womanly instincts started filling her heart with tension. “What if the call is important?” she thought…
“Priya…Where are you lost?” Ram asked, taking note of her standoffish behaviour.
“Ram…Your phone has been ringing for quite some time…”
“Darling it only rang twice…besides I have voicemail so who ever it is can leave a message.” Sensing her tension Ram rubbed her back soothingly.
“Yes I know Ram. But…What if it’s important?” The phone rang excitedly as if it knew that someone would be answering it soon.
“Please Priya…Let it ring… Tonight is our night…”
“I know Ram… But we can’t pretend that we exist independent of our family and friends.” Ram sucked his teeth in frustration knowing that Priya would not relax until the damn phone was answered… “Okay Fine! But you answer it…” He rolled over on to his back and folded his arms across his bare chest.
“Ram don’t be mad…” She sat up in bed covering her breasts with the bed sheets while she scoured the ground for his pants, which was placed conveniently on her side of the room. Reaching over to get it she tried to pacify Ram with her words. “It’s only one phone call that will last, at most, 20 minutes and than the rest of the night, which is young, is ours for the taking…”
“Whatever Priya!” Ram pulled on his boxers and walked to the bathroom. By the time he came back the dynamics in the room was completely disrupted. Priya was cladded in his shirt walking around the room picking up pieces of her clothing.
“Priya what are you doing?”
“Ram I need to go home…”
“What? Why? Is everything okay?” she ignored his questions, her mind preoccupied with other matters. “Priya…I am talking to you… What the hell happened?” he asked a final time and still did not receive an answer, a habit of Priya’s that pissed him off to the core. With long stride steps he went over to Priya and grabbed her by the shoulder startling her attention.
“ I am asking you what happened…Why do you need to go home?”
“Ram… I think that you should go home too. Sid might need you… Ayesha and him got into a huge argument…Papa couldn’t explain the details over the phone but he said that Ayesha is crying in her room.” Ram’s grip on Priya’s arm loosened, his hands slid down to his side. “Ram…Don’t worry…Everything will be fine. I am sure the argument was over something silly. Sid will be fine…” His eyes displayed hurt, shining with excess moisture when he looked up at her. “Priya…I am not worried about that.”
Holding his hand firmly Priya asked, “than what has gotten you worried?”
Looking deep into her eyes Ram asked, “Will the fight between our siblings wedge a gap between us?” He had taken the words right out of Priya’s mouth; from the moment she had heard about the fight she was wondering the same. After all both Ram and Priya raised their siblings like their child and no parent would be able to justify any harm that came in the way of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment